Monday, July 11, 2011

Suttons Bay

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


I'm on vacation near the Great Lakes in Michigan, which is a great all-American way to spend the Fourth of July. (And the rest of the week...) I've been boating, swimming, and now, shopping at the tourist traps in Suttons Bay.

The beaded bracelet has many different colors in it, from reds to blues to yellows, which makes it a great piece to take on a vaccation. It can be used with almost every outfit, so it can take the place of several bracelets. Which means more room in the suitcase for cute swimsuits!

Stay beautiful,
Ren

3 comments:

  1. great outfit and lovely pictures!

    xxx London

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit. Hope you are having fun :)


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you have amazing vacations!
    I like your sandals:)

    Following you now on Google, i would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    <a
    href="http://www.storiesandsequins.com?'>Stories and Sequins</a>

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note and your blog link...I'll make sure to visit.