Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vintage Hipster

This last week has been rain and late nights and one place to be after another....FINALLY I got a spare moment to take an outfit photo. Today, it was chilly, but I still want to hang on to summer as long as I can! So I put this floral LC scarf with my sweater to liven it up. And today, I just had fun with the pictures. :)





Match the bag and the shoes...

I've been loving this caramel  leather recently. I'm going to try to sneak it into some more outfits. 







Stay Beautiful,
Ren 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. such a perfectly lovable look!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes and your hair is beautiful!!!
    http://unzippedfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purse!xx

    and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    much appreciated! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for your comment!
    I'm a new follower! If you want you can follow back.
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog, I am now following yours as well! What a great sense of fashion, love the cardigan and colorful scarf!

    taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note and your blog link...I'll make sure to visit.