Sunday, April 10, 2011

Things to Come

You might have noticed that I hadn't been posting outfit shots for a while. This is where my mind has been for the past few weeks:


Sanibel Island, Florida. Between packing, getting everything done before I left, and just wanting to escape the gloomy weather that had been plaguing Atlanta, I just really wasn't that inspired to post anything.

But I'm back! And now I've got a tan and a collection of outfit shots from the beach (just as soon as I remember which suitcase the camera was in...). Summer is finally on its way. After months of trying to survive until the fashion shows would run and Vogue would start printing the summer ads, the time for sandals and shorts has finally arrived! Stay tuned!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note and your blog link...I'll make sure to visit.