Thursday, March 3, 2011

Schooled in Fashion




Posted by Picasa

Ah! The beautiful city of Savannah! My first college visit- to Savannah College of Arts and Design. I'm completely in love with the city and the college. Its a small, historic town filled with life and art. And the background isn't too shabby, huh? Lets hope for more posts from this fantastic place. (Fingers crossed!)

I was on the bus that took the visiting prospectives to the main building, and the student guides were asking each of us which major we wanted to go for. He comes to me, looks at me from head to toe and says: "Fashion, right?". 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit and the location is beautiful! Thank you for following.. I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note and your blog link...I'll make sure to visit.